» 2015 PROVINCIAL GENERAL ELECTION
» Scrutineer Information
» Candidate Nomination
The following document must be completed and submitted to the Returning Officer in the district where candidates intend to run.
The completed Nomination Package can be submitted any time after the issue of the writ, but it must be received at the district Returning Office before 2:00 p.m. on Official Nomination day.
If you are a federal public servant...
Before seeking nomination as, or being, a candidate in a federal, provincial, territorial or municipal election, federal public servants subject to the political activities provisions (Part 7) of the Public Service Employment Act are required to obtain permission from the Public Service Commission and, if applicable, a leave of absence without pay during the election period. To find out more about your legal rights and responsibilities regarding political activities, visit the Public Service Commission of Canada's website.
» Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Information
The following documents support the administrative requirements of each candidate's Chief Financial Officer.
- Election Finance Regulations: A Guide for Chief Financial Officers in a General Election or By-Election
- Attestation of Chief Financial Officer and Auditor's Report
- Candidate Statement of Income and Expenses
- Campaign Period Financial Statements Supporting Schedules (Schedules 1 to 12)
- Guide for completing Candidate Schedules and Statement
- Revenue Journal Spreadsheet
- Guide for using the Revenue Journal Spreadsheet
- Expense Journal Spreadsheet
- Guide for using the Expense Journal Spreadsheet
» Political Contributions
- Information on who may contribute, soliciting funds, limits on contributions, etc.
- View the Political Contributions pamphlet